Last updated: March 01, 2020
Effective date: March 01, 2020
Information We Collect and Receive:
When you interact with our Site, we collect Information that, alone or in combination with other data, could be used to identify you (Personal Data). Some of the Information we collect is stored in a manner that cannot be linked back to you (Non-Personal Data).
GoGetGame.com collects, generates and/or receives the following Information:
Certain data about the devices you use to connect with GoGetGame.com and your use of the Site are automatically logged in our systems, including:
- Location information. This is the geographic area where you use your computer and mobile devices (as indicated by an Internet Protocol [IP] address or similar identifier) when interacting with our Site.
- Log data. As with most websites and technology services delivered over the internet, our servers automatically collect data when you access or use our Site and record it in log files. This log data may include the IP address, browser type and settings, the date and time of use, information about browser configuration, language preferences, and cookie data.
- Site Specific Data. This is information about the Site you use and how you use them. We may also obtain data from our third-party partners and service providers to analyze how users use our Site. For example, we will know how many users access a specific page on the Site and which links they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to better understand and optimize the Site.
- Device information. These are data from your computer or mobile device, such as the type of hardware and software you are using (for example, your operating system and browser type).
Although GoGetGame strives to protect your Personal Information and privacy, no security method or firewall can be guaranteed to protect information from hackers or human error, and we therefore expressly disclaim responsibility and/or liability for the loss, theft, destruction or inadvertent disclosure of your Personal Information.
Third Party Data
GoGetGame.com may receive data about Site visitors, marketing campaigns and other matters related to our business from affiliates and subsidiaries, our partners or others that we use to make our own information better or more useful. This data may be combined with Other Information we collect and might include aggregate level data, such as which IP addresses correspond to zip codes or countries. Or it might be more specific: for example, how well an online marketing or email campaign performed.
Collection Information from Children
Our website does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Use of data
We are a data controller for the data we hold about you in connection with your use of our website. Below you will find our legal bases for processing your personal data and the purposes linked to an individual legal basis.
Performance of the contract:
– to help us administer our Site, develop new features, and improve the features, algorithms, and usability of our Site;
– As required by applicable law, legal process or regulation.
– to calculate aggregate statistics on the number of unique devices using our Site;
– to investigate and help prevent security issues, fraud and abuse.
How We Share And Disclose Information
We may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide:
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities.
If we or our subsidiaries are involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your personal data may be transferred.
Other cases. We may disclose your information also:
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- with your consent in any other cases;
if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of our organization.
Third Parties’ Applications and Products
Some third-party applications and services that work with us may ask for permission to access your information. Those applications will provide you with notice and request your consent in order to obtain such access or information. Please consider your selection of such applications and services, and your permissions, carefully.
Some third parties’ embedded content or plugins on our Site, such as Facebook “Like” buttons, may allow their operators to learn that you have visited the Sites, and they may combine this knowledge with other data they have collected about your visits to other websites or online services that can identify you.
Data collected by third parties through these apps and plugins is subject to each parties’ own policies. We encourage you to read those policies and understand how other companies use your data.
Retention of data
Some data you can delete whenever you like, some data is deleted automatically, and some data we retain for longer periods of time when necessary. When you delete data, we follow a deletion policy to make sure that your data is safely and completely removed from our servers or retained only in anonymized form.
Information retained for extended time periods for limited purposes
Sometimes business and legal requirements oblige us to retain certain information, for specific purposes, for an extended period of time. Reasons we might retain some data for longer periods of time include:
- Security, fraud & abuse prevention;
- Complying with legal or regulatory requirements;
- Ensuring the continuity of our services;
- Direct communications.
Transfer of data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
We will take all the steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with applicable data protection laws, including the GDPR and no transfer of your Personal Data will take place to an organization or a country unless there are adequate controls in place including the security of your data and other personal information.
We may employ third party companies to assist us with the operation of the website (“Service Providers”).
These third parties have access to your personal data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We use Service Providers to enable us to:
- store users’ personal data;
- ensure the security of our website;
- analyze and understand our users’ behavior when they use our website;
- serve our users with advertising that would be relevant to their interests.
Our list of Service Providers can change over time. If you want to learn about the most current list of our Service Providers, please contact us via our support email below.
Security of data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your data protection rights under general data protection regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights, covered by GDPR. – See more at https://eur-lex.europa.eu/eli/reg/2016/679/oj
We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your personal data.
If you wish to be informed what personal data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the relevant settings within your browser.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- the right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you;
- the right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data;
- the right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your personal data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format;
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. Please note, we may not be able to provide the website without some necessary data.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your personal data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Your rights under california consumer privacy act
If you are a resident of the state of California, you may have certain rights with respect to your personal data.
The right to access. You may request that we disclose the categories of personal information collected, the categories of sources from which personal information is collected.
The right to deletion. You have the right to request deletion of your personal data from your website.