TriPeaks Solitaire is a card game, one of the most popular Solitaire card games. It a beautiful, stylish, with simple gameplay, excellent graphics!
TriPeaks Solitaire is another variation of the popular solitaire game where cards are shaped like a tri peak.
How to play the TriPeaks Solitaire game?
The TriPeaks Solitaire game’s objective is to clear all cards from the Three Peaks to the Waste. To clear cards simply tap face up cards that are either one above or one below the top card of the waste pile. You can only move open cards to the Waste. The card is considered open if no other cards are covering it. At the beginning the whole bottom row is open. Once you move cards from the Peaks you open up other cards that you can then flip over and are then open to move to the Waste as well.
If you want to learn something new read the history of playing cards in our blog.
TriPeaks Solitaire main features:
- Stylish graphics and nice colors
- Mobile Optimised
- Simple and Pleasant Gameplay
- Fullscreen is available
- Undo button (use back up one move feature as soon as you need to cancel previous movement)
- Hint button – hints look so beautiful! (Get some help at any time and see your next best move)
- Sounds with on/off button
- No installation or downloads needed!
- Playable on all platforms and all devices (Mobile phones, PC, tablets, desktops)
Menu (plus button):
- New Game;
- Quit and Start a New Game;
- Restart This Game;
- Keep Playing.
Step number 1
Each card in the sequence is moved to the waste pile so you can make a chain of cards. Clear as many cards as you can with your chain before you have to deal a new card from the reserve. You win the game by moving all cards from all three Peaks to the Waste. The cards left in the Stock when you finish do not matter.
Step number 2
When you run out of cards to add to your chain and there are no more cards in the reserve, your game has reached its end. The game will notify you about this, but you are free to use the Undo button to try to figure out some other solution. Good luck and have fun.